Wednesday 9 July 2008

Video Blogging


Aloha! I'm Caroline and I'm insane! =^.^= Anyhoo. I will most likely do some video blogging on here too because I'm writing a fanfic and my fingers are gonna hurt after writing another chapter of that and updating this blog. So I will make a vlog after my grandma goes to sleep. I'm at my grandma's house because we're moving soon and the internet at my house turns off on Tuesday. I hate moving because my mom always expects me to help. This weekend I have to help my grandpa paint my room. When I start vlogging I'll talk about my cats, my friends, and my current obsession, Doctor Who. I love Doctor Who. Is it just me or is David Tennant easily the hottest guy ever to walk the Earth. Anyways...subscribe and comment.

Lots of Love,

Caroline

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hey, thanks for the comment... I always enjoy meeting new people with similar interests... I'm with you... David Tennant is most definatly the sexiest man alive... *girly squee*