Thursday 31 July 2008

Flat-screen T.V.s and Other Random Stuff


Hi everyone! I might get a flat-screen T.V. because we got digital cable and I'm getting a PS3! Mom says she getting me this really cool game called Rock Band! You can either play the drum, guitar, bass, or you can sing. I play the demo version at Best Buy and can almost play medium on the drums. My last score was 83% after about 11 or 12 times. I was never musically gifted.

I have to go back to school! Not good. It has UNIFORMS and whoever designed them is probably so smart there's no room in their heads for, oh, I dunno...a FASHION SENSE! Every charter school we've seen has a uniform and the worst part is they're all BLUE AND YELLOW! And I don't mean the cute banana yellow, I mean the pale yello- no wait it's not even cool enough to be called yellow.

And I can't go to public school because the school I'm zoned for is a really bad school. I don't mean 'people sticking their foot out to trip people' bad, I mean 'I've gotta gun and I'm gonna shoot ya' bad. And mom says private school is to expensive.

I asked my mom "How about I do that virtual schooling thing?" and she says "No, you'd get bored after a week and you need to be with other people." Then I told her "Why do I need to be around other people? All they do is annoy me." and she says "You need to have friends." I tell her "I have friends. I have the cats and I have my friends on the Internet." and then she laughs at me. After that I went to my room to sulk. :(

Anyways, I'm here with my friend Sydney. She's a chav. JK She's annoying me right now. Check out her new blog (Even though she hasn't posted anything :glares at Sydney:)here

I re-watched The Last of the Time Lords today and I saw something that I don't know how I could have missed...Around the end they show the Master's burial fire...thingie and they show a hand picking up his ring and you hear the Master laughing evilly. My guess is that, since the first time I saw it it was aired in America, they cut out that part to make space. Or I'm got the observance skills of a gnat.

Oh, well. Hope you enjoyed my rambling.


BYE!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant post guys, been following your blog for 3 days now and i should say i am starting to like your post. and now how do i subscribe to your blog?