Thursday 10 July 2008

Boredom Sucks


I'm totally and completely bored. I live in what can only be described as the most boring city in Florida. On the upside I can't wait till...alright so I don't know the date of my family reunion, but I still can't wait. Every year we go to this place in Charleston, SC. It has a water slide! The water slide that helped me conquer my fear of water slides. I was afraid of water slides 'cause my friend Haley's cousin...I forgot her name, I haven't seen her since I was nine, anyhoo, she was at Haley's house. Haley's parents are realtors so they're rich enough to have a water slide, a hot tub, and a heated pool. So Haley's cousin is on the water slide, Haley's water slide goes straight then it kinda curves, and instead of curving she goes straight and hits her head on the concrete and nearly drowns. So I hope your all afraid of water slides now. So I expect no one to be in line for the water slide at the family reunion. Anyways, comment, subscribe, you know the drill. :D:D:D:D:D

No comments: